WVMLS Mobile App Users: Android Update

Hey all you Android device users… Do you have the very latest version of the WVMLS Mobile App? It’s at the PlayStore!  (Search for it under “Goomzee”)

Here’s what’s new in version 3.0.5:

- various big fixes and tuning

- enhancement to Agent Roster to display multiple contact fields

- default search settings now allow multi-select in Area field

 

Why Trust Your Listing With Willamette Valley MLS?

By listing your home with a WVMLS member broker, you are choosing to present your property to thousands of potential buyers you would likely not be able to reach otherwise. Fewer than 10% of properties sold in the US are sold directly by owner (Businessweek.com)…which leaves more than 90% of listings being sold through MLS exposure. WVMLS is the premiere MLS in Oregon, primarily covering Benton, Linn, Marion, and Polk counties.

An “MLS” is like a co-op of real estate brokers who all agree to cooperate in assisting the buyers and sellers they represent. Through WVMLS participation, your home can be equipped with a Supra Key system which will allow our sales force of 1500 brokers access to show your property to their buyers (and provide you with email reports on each and every visit). WVMLS offers unparalleled exposure with lightning-fast turnaround times, worldwide syndication, and a huge network of brokers who will bring their THEIR buyers to the table.

Here are just a few of the benefits of listing with a Willamette Valley MLS broker:

  • Your listing features room for 32 high-quality images with captions, a place for 2 virtual tours or slideshows, street and aerial maps, tax records, and ample space for ad copy and feature fields to entice buyers to visit in person.
  • Automated search capabilities in the MLS system will immediately send your property listing to high-quality leads – potential buyers whose needs register as a match for your listing.
  • Your property will be featured on WVMLS.com, the popular real estate website for buyers in-the-know
  • Your listing will be automatically syndicated to Realtor.com, Yahoo RealEstate, Move.com, HGTV, HomeFinder, RealtyTrac, Cyberhomes, Trulia, Zillow, and thousands of broker & franchise websites.  (Visit ListHub.com for other sites)

WVMLS is a member-owned, cooperative, non-profit MLS and was Oregon’s first MLS, serving the Willamette Valley since 1949.

Internet Explorer 8 Obsolete

If you’re a Paragon user and you’ve been hanging on to the comfortable, old version of your browser, it’s time for an upgrade! IE8 and Paragon are no longer compatible.

Update your browser to Intenet Explorer 9 or 10 ** or switch to a recent version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.

*Note:  But I LIKE IE8 you say? Go ahead and continue using it for everything else. Just make sure to use something newer when you want to use Paragon.

**Still getting an error message, but you’re 100% SURE you have a newer version? Then do this:
1)      Open Internet Explorer
2)      Press ATL + T on the keyboard
3)      Click on Compatibility View Settings
4)      In the section, “Websites you’ve added to Compatibility View” ensure that  “.paragonrels.com” is not present
5)      The option “Display all websites in Compatibility View” ensure this is unchecked
6)      Press Close

Supra Keycard Issue – Unsuccessful Firmware Update

A limited number of WVMLS Customers had problems with firmware update to Supra DisplayKeys when synching their key in the cradle this week.

If you are expiencing a message that reads “Updating, please return to cradle” with no update after several minutes, your firmware download was most likely interrupted and you will require the following fix:

Call Supra Tech Support at 1-877-699-6787. Please be near your cradle.

Give Supra Tech Support your keycard number and ask for them to make the keycard a manual esync for firmware update.

You will be asked to place the keycard on the cradle and given further instructions by the Supra representative. We estimate it will take around 10-15 minutes to resolve the issue.